最靠谱的娱乐平台十大平台 辅助 consists of women and men who are interested in supporting our community’s health care system through service and fundraising.
“The feeling and endorphins your body produces
– Dr. 戴夫Hunnicutt
$10 (active) and $25 (contributing) and FREE to all 志愿者.
Active members can service in ways best suited to their schedules, 从计划筹款活动到任何地方, helping with special events or serving as an 辅助 Board member.
尽管我们鼓励积极的会员, those who cannot become active members can be a contributing member. This means you will be kept informed of 辅助 events and are welcome to attend our activities, 但不会被召去做志愿者.
Information and membership applications can be obtained from the Information Desk at 最靠谱的娱乐平台十大平台 in Wadena.
Meetings are every third Monday at noon from September-April at 最靠谱的娱乐平台十大平台.
都是辅助军筹集的钱, and all your generous Holiday Auction donations, are used to better serve our patients through equipment purchases, 学历或奖学金. 在过去的几年里, 我们已经捐了10多美元,000 annually to 最靠谱的娱乐平台十大平台 and its patients.
In 2013, the 辅助 gave their first $500 annual scholarship. Persons eligible for the scholarship are students entering their second year in a health care field with a tie to the 最靠谱的娱乐平台十大平台 services area.
- 灵活的志愿者机会! As a CONTRIBUTING member, your financial support is all that is needed. We will keep you updated on events and projects. 作为ACTIVE成员, we will work with you to tailor your volunteer time and style to fit your needs and those of the 最靠谱的娱乐平台十大平台 辅助.
- A caring group that notes individual time requirements. This well-established organization realizes your limited yet valuable time, so we offer a variety of commitments to suit your individual needs.
- 未来的大好机会y. This diverse group is recognized as part of the health care team supporting the needs of the hospital and its communities.
- 一个经验丰富的团队已经就位. Enjoy being part of an established core group of dedicated ambassadors who serve 最靠谱的娱乐平台十大平台 through fundraising and community education.
- 家庭时间带来的经济成功. Reap the joy of giving financially to support projects that provide warmth and comfort for patients and visitors.
- 位置，位置，还是位置. We produce positive projects right in your own backyard.
- 有竞争力的薪酬方案. We offer personal growth, camaraderie and opportunities for lifetime friendships.
- Knowing your colleagues by name, while caring for strangers. 邻居, 教会成员, 社区领袖, co-workers and even strangers will benefit from your commitment.
- 优秀的个人奖励. Feel good and get your endorphins pumping 当你做志愿者时.
- Small-town projects with unlimited potential. Our goals are limited only to our vision and creativity!
The history of the Tri-County 辅助 dates back to 1925, when the organization was called Wesley Guild. At the monthly meetings, members did mending for the hospital, as well as sewing new items. 一顿10美分的午餐端上来了.
The many 筹款 methods included Vanishing Teas, collecting and selling old papers and magazines, 白色十字球, 卖胡萝卜布丁. Membership dues were $1 for active members and $10 for lifetime membership. Men were accepted as contributing members in both categories. Memberships were also solicited from former Wadena residents who might be interested in giving financial support to the “old home town.”
The guild also provided the hospital with such items as canned fruit, 餐巾, 书, 毛巾, 玩具, 新鲜的鸡蛋, 洗抹布, and flower vases – all of which were obtained by having showers at their monthly meetings. 除了通常的委员会, the organization hosted a canning or delicacy committee, which in September of 1927 reported that 636 quarts of fruit and preserves had been canned during the summer.
Expenditures of interest noted in the records include $55 for a sewing machine, $10 for a gasoline lamp (to use in case the electricity went off), and payment for 100 loads of black dirt for the hospital grounds. In 1927, the Guild recorded $342 in annual memberships and 33 lifetime members. There are no more records of an active Guild or 辅助 until 1957.
的Jaycettes, 当地联谊会的辅助人员, disbanded their organization and were looking for ways to distribute their treasury. Jaycette成员, who was familiar with the many benefits a hospital auxiliary could bring to the community, suggested that perhaps a gift of money from the Jaycettes would facilitate formation of a hospital auxiliary in Wadena. 经过与社区的多次接触, the idea of such an organization was presented to the Hospital Board for their consideration. 它得到了批准和鼓励. The purpose of the auxiliary centered on the fields of public relations, 筹款, 健康教育. The first meeting of the Wesley Hospital 辅助 was on April 2, 1957.